HIGH SCHOOL AND HSC TUTORING
High School is a major educational time in any student’s life. The amount of knowledge that is taught and learnt in the space of six years is astronomical. To take full advantage of this educational time and to use a private tutor can make the world of a difference.
During our experience with High School Students, especially during the final HSC year, using a HSC tutor in comparison with individual learning can be the difference between ATAR marks or most of all; university offers.
At present we have a 93% success rate of our Year 12 students receiving their first ordered offer at the university of their choice when using a Student Tutor.
One major difference with The Student Tutor Network is we know the tricks of the trade in what to do and what not to do. With many of our tutors in their late teens and early twenties, we have the ability to relate to the high school students and therefore, can empathise to any student we come across.
JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL TUTORING
- Year 7-10 Science
- Year 7-10 Mathematics
- Year 7-10 English
- Year 7-10 History and Geography
- Year 7-10 Technology
- Year 7-10 PDHPE
- Year 7-10 Religious Education
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL TUTORING
- Year 11-12 English (Life Skills, Standard, Advanced and Extension)
- Year 11-12 Mathematics (Life Skills, General Mathematics, Advanced and Extension)
- Year 11-12 Sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Earth and Environmental & Senior Science)
- Year 11-12 Studies of Religion
- Year 11-12 PDHPE & CAFS
- Year 11-12 Business Studies & Legal Studies
- Year 11-12 Modern, Ancient & Extension History
- Year 11 -12 Visual Arts, Design & Technology and Food Technology